Welcome to the North County High School PTSA!
Our PTSA is a volunteer organization, built from our wonderful parents, teachers, staff and students. We support many activities, such as the After Prom Breakfast, Senior Banners, Scholarship Program, Drivers Education, and much, much more.
Our Mission and Purpose
- To support and speak on behalf of children and youth in the schools, in the community, and before government bodies and other organizations that make decisions affecting children.
- To assist parents in developing the skills they need to raise and protect their children.
- To encourage parent and public involvement in the public schools of this nation.
- To promote the welfare of children and youth in home, school, community and place of worship.
- To raise the standards of home life.
- To secure adequate laws for the care and protection of children and youth.
- To bring into closer relation the home and the school, that parents and teachers may cooperate intelligently in the education of children and youth.
- To develop between educators and the general public such united efforts as will secure for all children and youth the highest advantages in physical, mental, social and spiritual education.
Communications - Genny Furley
Hospitality - Sheryl Parks
Membership - Vacant
Prom Breakfast - Susan Carter & Kim Bixler
Senior Banners - Stephanie Doersam
THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT!